her who serves at a refugee center to protect the wound▓ed and weak; Mr. Tang, a craven man who trades the liv▓es of the wounded soldiers hidden in the refugee center for the freedom of his family but sacrifices
hims▓elf to save a co-worker; John Rabe, a Nazi businessman who gives shelter to thousands of Chinese civilians at his refug▓ee center; and Xiao Jiang, a prostitute who offers her body in trade for safety and food for those in the refu▓gee center. There are intense scenes of crossfire in the fi
Lu鈥檚 film▓ is different from them. Filmed
- in black and wh▓ite, the film is Lu鈥檚 attempt to view the massacre f▓rom the
- eyes of different people, including an ordinary J
- apanese soldier named Kakokawa, who joined the Impe▓rial Japanese Army
- out of loyalty to the emperor, experiences the shock and pain in the war
- and ends up committing suicide in Nanjing. Through Kako
- kawa鈥檚 eyes, stories of ordinary Chinese people are to
- Digital Photo Printer - connect your SD-card, SmartMedia, XD-picture Card, CompactFlash, MemoryStick or mobile phone and print the picture direct at our photo-lab-station (Printpix).
Of course you can also “unload” your camers and burn CD...